Friday, June 26, 2009

Everything Austen Challenge


I have decided to take part in the Everything Austen challenge hosted by Stephanie at Stephanie's Written Word. This looks like fun and must be quite easy considering the fact that I will be reading 5 of Austen's novels - one per month in the coming 5 months as per the schedule for my Jane Austen Book Club. I've already finished Sense and Sensibility, but I have the 5 other novels left( some of these will be re-reads). I can easily find more than 6 things related to Austen that I shall hopefully be doing this year, but let me finalize my list.

1. Re-read Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

2. Read Mansfield Park by Jane Austen

3. Re-read Emma by Jane Austen

4. Read Persuasion by Jane Austen

5. Re-read Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen

6. Watch Miss Austen Regrets

I will by all probability re-watch both Pride and Prejudice (2005) and Lost in Austen, both of which are delightful. However, I wanted to have something new to watch on my list, so I decided on Miss Austen Regrets. This seems like loads of fun. I'm looking forward to it. Thank you for hosting it Stephanie! =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining! Happy reading!

Kals said...

Thank you =)

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard about Miss Austen regrets. I'm going to check that out.

Erin said...

Miss Austen Regrets is wonderful-- I hope you like it!

Kals said...

I've heard great things about Miss Austen Regrets.I'm looking forward to it =)

And I'm quite sure I'll like anything Austen :)

Anonymous said...

So much Austen and I have done nothing so far... I think I will go book browsing tomorrow... :)

Kals said...

Ooh, good luck and have fun! =) There's just so much Austen everywhere around us :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test