Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sickness and Books

I've missed this blog so much, thanks to going down with a bad bout of flu, not to mention a particularly nasty cough and cold. It was a bad week and I'm hoping the coming weeks are much better. I haven't had the energy to do a lot of reading, but I did manage re-reading Harry Potter. Boy how much I love that series!

I'm in the mood for feel-good fiction. If anyone has any recommendations, do let me know :)

And thanks so much Velvet at vvb32reads for giving me the Heartfelt Award. I'm so glad you think this blog's worth such an amazing award :)

6 comments:

vvb32 reads said...

kals, i hope you feel better soon. here's another for ya...

you've just been awarded...
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2009/09/who-loves-you-baby-award.html

JoAnn said...

The best feel-good fiction I've read in a long time (beside my favorite P&P) is Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day. A real adult fairy tale! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Kals said...

Thanks Velvet for another award! :) Yes, I'm better now :)

Thank you JoAnn and I'll be sure to try that book next. I remember there's a film by the same name starring Scarlett Johansson? I've wanted to check that out too :)

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. The last feel good book I read was Good Things by Mia King.

vvb32 reads said...

kals, one more...

btw: you've just been awarded...again ;-D
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2009/09/lemonade-award.html

Kals said...

Thanks so much Velvet, that is so kind of you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test