Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What's In A Name Challenge

BethF is hosting the extremely interesting What's In A Name Challenge, which I hope will be the last challenge that I join for 2010. ( Or not. I have zero self-restraint. ) But seriously, look at the fun rules of the challenge and I'm sure you'll join in too =)


Between January 1 and December 31, 2010, read one book in each of the following categories:

  1. A book with a food in the title - EDIT: Now completed. Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg
  2. A book with a body of water in the title 
  3. A book with a title (queen, president) in the title - EDIT: Now completed. The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
  4. A book with a plant in the title - EDIT: Now completed. The Last Kashmiri Rose by Barbara Cleverly
  5. A book with a place-name (city, country) in the title - EDIT: Now completed. Nehru: The Making of India by M.J. Akbar
  6. A book with a music term in the title - EDIT: Now completed. The Truth About Melody Browne by Lisa Jewell
You can find more information in the blog. Go ahead and sign up for the challenge! Thank you, Beth, for hosting this =)

6 comments:

Beth F said...

Welcome to the challenge. Hope you have fun with it

Kals said...

Thank you =)

Veens said...

I am also doing this one :)

Kals said...

That is cool! Thanks for following my blog =)

Heather G. said...

Very awesome challenge...alas, I have joined too many already, but that doesn't mean I won't change my mind later!

Kals said...

Here's hoping you change your mind! :D =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test