Saturday, January 23, 2010

Work




The picture explains it all really!


An unexpected project, random work schedules, insane travelling and 12 hours of work every day leaves little time for books or blogging, sadly. For 4 weeks from now, this blog won't be as active as it usually is. Though I'll miss this a lot, work definitely is the top priority. I apologise for the brief hiatus from frantic blogging.


In this 4 weeks though, I hope to read Heidi by Johanna Spyri and The Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri. Both of these are highly popular, acclaimed books and I'm looking forward to sneaking in some time to read and review them in the coming weeks.


See you soon when the work schedules get back to normal. Keep reading and have fun! :)

7 comments:

JoAnn said...

Interpreter of Maladies was wonderful! Good luck with your projects, etc... see you in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Ack! Heidi is one I've had on my bookshelf for over 20 years--I keep meaning to read it! I'm amazed at how close our taste in books is :)

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

I remember really enjoying Interpreter of Maladies when I read awhile back. I hate it when work takes over our lives, but it happens. Good luck with your work projects!

Veens said...

I LOVED Heidi :) it is so cute!!!!!!!!
And I really need to get to Interpreter of Maladies myself :)
First Shina and now u and the Nish.. GOD! and then when u all r back .. i will be gone LOL!

ths is so not happenning :D

Kim said...

No worries. Life happens. We'll see you when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Interpreter of Maladies is great, I think you will like it a lot. I read Heidi when I was a kid, to me it was just so-so.

Ya Veens, it looks like an epidemic of busyness :(

Thankfully, things are a little less hectic on my side :)

Booksnyc said...

Hang in there!

Interpreter of Maladies is one of my all-time favorite books. Hope you enjoy it when you get time for it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test