I love passing around awards as much as I love receiving them. So here goes:
The wonderful Priya Parmar whose delightful blog The Plum Bean Project is a must-read on my blog list gave me the Premio Dardos award.Vaishnavi whose blog The Dust Jacket is an elegant, great read also passed this award to me. I'm honoured to receive this award from both of you :)
"The Prêmio Dardos is a way to acknowledge the importance of bloggers committed with spreading cultural, ethical, literary and personal values, showing their thoughts are alive through their letters and words."
I need to pass this award to 15 blogs. Here are the brilliant blogs I can think of right now to pass the award:
1. Alyce at At Home With Books
2. Rebecca Schinsky at The Book Lady's Blog
3. JoAnn at Lakeside Musing
4. Priya at Uniquely Priya
5. Jen at The Introverted Reader
6. Becky at Becky's Book Reviews
7. Velvet at vvb32reads
8. Claire at Paperback Reader
Kate at Kate's Library, whose blog is one of the best new blogs I'm following, made my day today by passing the Versatile Blogger award to me. Thank you Kate! :)
I have to share seven things about myself as part of receiving this award:
1. I love musicals. My favourite musicals are Sound of Music, My Fair Lady and recently, Enchanted.
2. Playing scrabble is one of my favourite pastimes.
3. I wrote embarrassingly lame poems when I was young. Especially one written in a birthday card to my Dad, in which I seem to have assumed I need to rhyme every single word possible.
4. Green is my favourite colour. One of the reasons I love this award image!
5. Tea is love. Iced tea, lemon tea, peach flavoured tea are especially great.
6. According to this Jane Austen Heroine quiz, I'm Elizabeth Bennet.
7. I spend most of my pocket money on books.
I'm passing this award to the following versatile blogs that I've newly discovered and loved :)
1. Jillian at Random Ramblings
2. Birdie at Birdie's Nest
3. Lady Scribbles at Lady Scribbles' Book Lounge
4. Stella at Ex Libris