Friday, August 28, 2009

Another Award and Update


Thanks to Colette of A Buckeye Girl Reads for giving me this Beautiful Blog Award.

This award was started by Bookin With BINGO and here are the rules: This "B-I-N-G-O" BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD means that this blog is...
B: Beautiful - Colette at A Buckeye Girl Reads
I: Informative- Stephanie at Stephanie's Written Word
N: Neighborly - Meg at Yesterday's Tuna
G: Gorgeous - Heather at Gofita's Pages
O: Outstanding - Velvet at vvb32reads

I've at last got a breather from stuff ( Yay!) and amidst all my serious reading, I'm planning to unwind, relax, get myself some tea, cake and watch the 2005 Pride and Prejudice version tomorrow- one of my favourites. I hope to get a review up by tomorrow or the day after.

P.S I always wonder how I never tire of watching this film, though I've watched it 10 times at least.

7 comments:

Heather G. said...

Yeah, thank you, Kals! I never tire of this P&P version either, enjoy and can't wait for your review and thanks again!

Kals said...

Thank you! :)

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

Thank you! I love this P/P version-even if it's not very accurate. (I'm re-reading the book now.)

vvb32 reads said...

and bingo was his name-o. yay! thanks for making me o. i like that letter. o.

i can never get tire of P&P either. although you deserve an award for most watched ;-D

Kals said...

Lol, yes I do, Velvet :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for another wonderful award Kals. You are so sweet and my fave literary blogger. As much as I'd love to hear about your viewing of the 2005 Pride and Prejudice, I must admit I'm more interested in the cake and tea you had while watching it :P

Kals said...

You're welcome! :)

And will you believe I had to go without cake? More details in the latest post ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test