I have received some lovely awards from blogger friends for which I'm very thankful! It's nice to be appreciated. Especially when it comes from bloggers who have excellent blogs themselves. It's even nicer to pass on these awards to some of you!
Christy at Readin' and Dreamin' gave me the Prolific Blogger Award. Thank you, Christy!
From the description: 'A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.'
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)
I'm passing it on to 7 bloggers:
Shweta at ShwetasBookJournal
Mrs. B at The Literary Stew
JoAnn at Lakeside Musing
Claire at Paperback Reader
Alyce at At Home With Books
Sherrie at Just Books
Meredith at Austenesque Reviews
Velvet at vvb32reads gave me the Dragon's Loyalty Award. I'm passing this on to 3 loyal fans:
Booksync gave me the Honest Scrap award.
For this award I have to tell 10 honest things about myself and pass the award to 10 bloggers:
1. I have a fear of escalators. Yep.
2. My worst subject at school was Math. Numbers intimidate me.
3. I love history and politics. Always have. Always will. ( Which is the reason you find me reading so much non-fiction and biographies )
4. When I was 11 or 12, I memorized and could recite by heart the entire of Jawaharlal Nehru's epic Tryst With Destiny speech. I still remember most of it.
5. I love taking long walks alone.
6. It's one of my dreams to visit Bath and take a Jane Austen tour.
7. I can play the Veena.
8. I'm addicted to all kinds of mint.
9. Swades is one of my favourite Indian films ever. It makes me cry. Every. Single. Time.
10. I love fancy bookmarks.
Heather at Gofita's Pages gave me the Beautiful Blogger award. I love the banner for this!
I'm passing both of these awards to:
Whitney at She Is Too Fond Of Books
Priya at Uniquely Priya
Jeannie at Pine Cottage Books
Velvet at vvb32 reads
Heather also gave me the Amazing Follower award.
I'm passing this to all of my followers! I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy posting it.